Bongo International provides it's customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders.
This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates. To get the best deal, you will want to sign a one year contract, I am told. Please contact them with any questions.
Step-By-Step Order Guide:
1. Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
2. Setup your Bongo International account by clicking the below image.
3. After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
4. Back at our site, proceed to checkout.
5. Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as both your BILLING and SHIPPING Address.
6. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method... No Exceptions.
7. Choose your domestic shipping method, and Place Order.
8. Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
9. Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo.