African Grey diet

what do they eat?
i have one and it does not eat a lot):

Comments for African Grey diet

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 07, 2009
Feeding your African Grey parrot
by: Tracie

Congratulations on getting a companion parrot. African Grey parrots are a lot of fun, but also very sensitive. If you do not take care to feed them properly and socialize them properly, you could have a feather plucker on your hands in the future.

Our avian vet suggests that you feed your bird Harrison's High Potency for 80% of it's diet and the other 20% seed and treats. Please read the articles below for more information on feeding your African grey parrot.

Parrot Health.

Switching Birds to Pellets article.

Click here to add your own comments