drank kerosene

My parrot accidentally drank a little bit of kerosene, what should I do? I'm worried

Comments for drank kerosene

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 14, 2015
bird drank kerosene
by: Tracie

I answered this, but it didn't post. You should be worried! I hope your bird is okay, and hopefully you took your bird to an avian vet.

For those who find this post in the future, please use this Find an Avian Vet link to find an avian vet for your bird when something is wrong.

To prevent things like this, never allow your bird out of the cage, unless you have a bird safe room. "Bird safe" means that there is nothing in the room that can harm the bird. There is nothing toxic the bird will chew or drink, there is nothing the bird can land on that will fall over on the bird etc.

Click here to add your own comments