Comments for Green cheeked conure died a week after i bough him!

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 21, 2009
Green Cheeked Conure
by: Anonymous

Hello,
So sorry about you losing your new buddy! How sad for you. It's true that he may have died of some sickness he was harboring, but you may also not have been aware of some environmental conditions which could have caused his death. Air fresheners, both aerosol and plug-in types are highly toxic to birds. Also, some types of scented candles, Febreeze, fumes from teflon or other non stick coatings on pans and small appliances (such as waffle irons and George Forman grills etc.), when overheated ,can cause severe respiratory distress and sudden death. I don't tell you these facts for you to blame yourself, I just want you to be aware of these dangers in case you bring another new bird home. Again, so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking!!

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Green cheeked conure died a week after i bough him!.