Happy Hut Warning
My stepdaughter and her family had a Sun Conure who loved it's Happy Hut. She slept in it, snuggled with it and also chewed it a lot, often shredding it to string which caused them to replace it quite often.
They went out shopping one day to get another Happy Hut and when they got home they found their bird dead. It's feet had become entangled in the strings from the Happy Hut and it couldn't free itself. It either died from exhaustion or a heart attack.
Please be careful what you put in your birds' cage and if something gets broken or worn out, remove it immediately.
I have a Quaker parrot and one day he was out of his cage playing with a rubber wrist bracelet. He was chewing and throwing it up in the air having a good time. It's a good thing I was home because he flipped it over his head and it went down and over his body and he couldn't get it off. If I had not been there, he almost certainly would have died from fright or exhaustion.
Things that seem harmless to us could spell trouble for your bird.