Hexagon Flight Aviary Bird Cage for Indoor or Outdoor use.
This quality hexagon flight aviary bird cage comes with green wire and a white roof.
** Please read our UPS information at the bottom of the page. **
Hexagon Flight Aviary Bird Cage
** Sale Price $522.00 **
FREE Shipping in the contiguous US!
For Credit Card Orders Make sure your billing address matches what your credit card company has on file and you will also need the correct 3-digit security code from the back of the card.
• Super large 36" diameter
• 1/2” bar spacing
• Comes complete with 5 hanging wood perches and 3 (2) part plastic feed stations
• 4 large access doors and 2 breeder box doors and feed doors
• 6 large easy glide casters
• 2 slide out metal grates and trays for easy cleaning
• Top Quality heavy duty non toxic powder coat finish
Available in Green wire/ White Roof
Approx Weight: 145.00 lb. / Each
Dimensions (LxWxH): 36.00 x 36.00 x 74.00 in.
This is great as an outdoor aviary cage or an indoor flight aviary cage.
Don't forget... FREE USA SHIPPING!
Feel free to contact us with questions by using our live chat. Leave a message if we are not on and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
Information about UPS Freight and other freight companies too.
The things mentioned below apply no matter who you order a large cage from. Other companies just don't tell you about it.
* Any cage that weighs more than 125 pounds will come UPS Freight or another freight carrier. Below are the things you need to know.
* I will send you a UPS Pro number to track your cage. I also tell give you the web address where you can track it.
* UPS will call you to set up a delivery time either the day of, or the day before delivery. If you are not there at the time you agreed to, they will charge you a hefty re-delivery fee.
* The driver is not allowed to lift more than 150 lbs and will need help getting the cage off the truck, so you will need to either help the driver or have someone there that can. (The cage comes in more than one box and can be removed one box at a time. You don't have to unload the whole pallet at one time.)
* If you request a lift when they call to set up an appointment, they will charge you $125. (They are supposed to tell you this.)
* You may call 800-443-6379 to talk to UPS about your shipment if you would like.
* You need to make sure to check the shipment before the delivery person leaves. If there is any sign of damage, then you need to get the driver to note on the bill that the shipment is damaged.
If the damage is only slight, then the cage company will send out a replacement part if you have UPS note the damage before they leave. (You don't have to know what is damaged, just note that the box is damaged before the driver leaves.)
If it is obvious that UPS has destroyed the cage, then just refuse shipment and we will quickly send out a replacement cage.
All delivery services have damaged shipments and I just want you to be prepared in case it happens to you.
Visit our sister site www.discount-bird-cage.com
Good Site? Vote at: