information on food or diet of indian baby parrot

by sami sayed
(navi mumbai, maharashtra, india)

what nutrious food should i give to my parrot to help him grow faster ?

Comments for information on food or diet of indian baby parrot

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 15, 2012
Diet for parrot
by: Tracie

You need to Find an Avian Vet where you live and ask him/her what is best for your bird. You have different food available in India than we have in the USA.

Here in the US, Harrison's or Roudybush pellets should be 80% of the bird's diet with the other 20% healthy treats that includes seed.

Switching Birds To Pellets article

If you have a baby bird that is not weaned, then you need to return the bird back to the breeder and insist that they hand feed the bird until it has been weaned for a couple of weeks.

To Wean or Not To Wean article

Click here to add your own comments