their bird food

by sehal

what food should be given to the other than grains ??? :) plse plse tell me

Comments for their bird food

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 15, 2012
What to feed birds
by: Tracie

You did not mention what species of bird you have, so it is very hard to answer your question. Different species have different needs.

Here in the USA, Harrison's or Roudybush pellets should be 80% of most birds diets. The other 20% should be healthy treats, including some seed.

Switching Birds To Pellets article

Please Find an Avian Vet where you live and ask them what is best for your bird. They will know what is available where you live and what is best for the species you own.

Click here to add your own comments